Monday 29 December 2014

Hello and welcome!

me stood at the penultimate belay on the old man of Stoer
Hello! and welcome to Caelans Climbs, my name is Caelan Barnes I'm an 18 year old Scotsman and climbing obsessive (as most of my long suffering non-climber friends will tell you). I've been climbing now for around 5/6 years, however this year the climbing has really taken off for me. I've been able to climb all around Scotland on all terrain from sea stacks in the far north west, to big mountain routes in the Cairngorms. When I'm not somewhere climbing I also like to do most other extreme sports especially slacklining and during term time I'm a Mathematics Student at the University of St Andrews

Looking down savage slit (s) at fellow blogger http://wainwrightclimbing.blogspot.co.uk/
I've spent a lot of time looking at other peoples climbing blogs and have decided now is a good time to start my own. As much so I can share my experiences with everyone as to provide me with a way to look back on past experiences and reminisce on what has been!

On this blog you can expect to find accounts of most of the climbing experiences I deem bloggable (pretty sure that's not a word). In the new year you can expect to see plenty of ice climbing and winter mountaineering content. Hopefully you will enjoy reading the blog and will get to understand a little of what makes me so psyched to go out and get vertical!

Get Psyched!



No comments:

Post a Comment